Casino at Cap Cana has always taken steps to promote responsible gaming. We promote the play as a recreational activity over 18 years of age.
To promote responsible gaming, Casino at Cap Cana will continue to:
- Educate our employees through a variety of programs and methods on responsible gaming policies and procedures
- Provide information to our employees about resources for assistance with problem gaming
- Provide information to our patrons, through a variety of methods both at our casinos and on our websites, about responsible gaming, win-loss odds on casino games and resources for assistance with problem gaming
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly
- Monitor vigilantly to prevent underage gambling and unattended minors in our casinos
- Advertise responsibly
Warning Signs of Problem Gaming:
- Gambling to escape worry
- Gambling to get money to solve financial difficulties
- Feeling unable to stop playing, regardless of winning or losing
- Often gambling until your last dollar is gone
- Neglecting your family because of gambling
The corporation recognizes that compulsive gambling, as a psychiatric disorder, affects a certain percentage of casino players. Understanding this illness signifies that we, as a company, observe the moral obligation of containing those already compulsive activities, by means of established play models, and actively to promote responsible gambling.